Having robust commercial agreements in place for your business is vital in today’s competitive climate. Without them, you can fall foul to legal disputes which could be detrimental to the future of your company.
IMD’s specialist team are on hand to assist with the drafting of a range of commercial agreements for your business and to help with any litigation issues as and when they arise.
We advise a wide range of sectors and industries and can provide expert guidance and solutions.
Legal Document Drafting such as:
- Commercial Contracts
- Shareholder Agreements
- Agency & Distribution Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Lease & Hire Purchase
- Terms & Conditions of Sale/Purchase
Dispute Resolution (via negotiation, mediation, arbitration or through the Courts) including:
- Client/Customer disputes
- Competitor disputes
- Construction & Building disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Defamation and Media
- Fraud, Bribery & Corruption
- Intellectual Property
- Judicial Review
- Partnership disputes
- Probate, Trusts & Inheritance Claims
- Professional negligence disputes
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Shareholder and Director disputes
- Sports Litigation
- Supplier disputes
- Urgent Court Applications (i.e Injunctions)
- Warranty claims
For more information on how we can help your business, contact us on (0048) 22 382 5488 or complete the enquiry form below.