Is your business protected?
We know that your people are your firm’s most valuable asset but managing them can be costly, time consuming, complicated and often distracting – all of which can have a huge impact on the success of your firm.
Employment law brings complexities that require an experienced lawyer on your side to provide you with the best legal advice and result. You can rely on us.
IMD Solicitors employment lawyers provide forward thinking and practical employment law solutions to businesses of all sizes to help best protect your business interests.
IMD Employer Protect
We can assist you with resolving specific employment issue or you may consider taking benefit of our fixed costs dedicated IMD Employer Protect service.
Our IMD Employer Protect service comprises of four core components that have been designed to offer seamless financial and business continuity protection:
- The Audit (‘health check’) – you current employment and HR practices and policies will be reviewed, so we can understand your business and bring you up to speed with the latest legislation and achieve compliance with the legal requirements.
- Expert advice (ongoing support and dialogue) – direct access to unlimited advice from regulated and qualified employment law solicitors who know and understand your business needs. It gives you the freedom to contact a solicitor without worrying about how much it is going to cost. We always provide bespoke and personal service, meaning that you don’t have to deal with random and impersonal call centre advisors. We ensure that the employment matter is properly handled from the outset, but also that you are fully insured when you follow our advice.
- Insurance policy (financial security) – we are fully authorised to manage claims. Our policy fits seamlessly with our services and will pay the legal costs of an employment dispute as well as covering settlements and the cost of awards. This radically minimises exposure to unexpected financial loss and will often result in huge savings for the business.
- Easy to use HR software – Our new HR software comprises all the online tools your business needs to effectively manage HR and dramatically reduce the internal time your staff spend on HR admin. Ditch the spreadsheets and manage every aspect of HR at the touch of a button (and on the move from your mobile). Key HR software features include:
- Approve and monitor holiday
- Record working time and calculate wages
- Allocate time and staff expenses to clients/projects/activities
- Store and access your employee data at the touch of a button
- Manage appraisals and motivate employees
- Manage from your mobile
- Send a text message or email to your whole team
- Never miss a key date again with our handy reminders
- Quickly access key information and gain insight from our Reports
You can watch our demo video below or contact us on 0345 307 3856 to arrange your personal demonstration of the software.
Why Choose Us?
We understand that there are a number of options available to you in the employment and HR services market, but we strongly believe that our IMD Employer Protect service is the best option for your business.
Saving you time and money over the long term is not the only benefit:
You can set a budget for employment law costs, knowing that there will be no unexpected pay-outs just a fixed cost to protect your business. If you are insured under the terms of our service and follow our advice, you can be certain the policy will pay both legal costs and employee’s compensation.
Cash Flow Friendly
Spread the cost of the insurance and employment law services by instalments through a monthly payment facility.
Unlimited access to advice gives you the freedom to contact a solicitor without worrying about how much it is going to cost.
No call centres or restrictive confusing advice. You can be fully confident when dealing with staffing issues because a dedicated lawyer who knows and understands your business is just a phone call away.
Our service is tailored to your exact needs from the very start of the relationship and our advice is given always to suit your individual commercial circumstances.
You decide on the best price and insurance cover options to suit your needs as the package can be tailored around your exact requirements. We do not impose unfair or lengthy contractual obligations to lock Clients to our services for many years.
Our Commitment to Excellence
One of our core values is commitment to excellence. We pursue excellence in everything we do and attract best lawyers to ensure we maintain highest standards.
We have a multicultural team of experts understanding your needs and are proud to act on behalf of diverse European businesses.
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation to ensure we act in your best interests and provide highest quality advice and representation.
Client communication with us is always privileged and confidential.
Focus on Profitability
No more wasted management time – we will get you compliant and handle any employment disputes and claims on your behalf with insurers. Tackle employment conflicts before they arise and receive clear advice on the possible consequences of business decisions relating to your employees.
If you are interested in our IMD Employer Protect service, just download our proposal form here and send us the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our dedicated employment team will be in touch with you to provide you with no obligation quote. Alternatively, contact our employment team using contact details below.
Whether you chose to instruct us to deal with specific employment law issue or take benefit of our dedicated IMD Employer Protect service, we can provide a wide range of services to include representing your business at employment tribunals. Below are just some of the areas that our employment team can assist you with:
- Employment contracts and policies
- Directors service agreements
- Employing or dismissing employees
- Health and safety at work issues
- Disciplinary or performance related proceedings
- Discrimination issues (race, sex, age, disability, religion or belief)
- Redundancies & business restructuring
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE) and employment issues arising from mergers and acquisitions
- Post termination restrictions and injunctions
- Employment Tribunals representation
- Settlement agreements (previously known as Compromise Agreements)
We combine a friendly and professional approach so that we can deliver quality legal services to meet your needs. Get in touch today to speak with one of our multi-cultural employment law experts.
Whenever possible, if we are able to predict the number of hours of work required to achieve the desired outcome for you, we can offer a fixed fee for our service. If we are unable to offer a fixed fee, we will provide you with the estimate and we will regularly update you with regards to the costs, so you are never surprised with the final bill.
With this in mind, we can promise you that:
- We will be open and transparent about our fees and, where fixed fees are not applicable, we will ensure that you receive an estimate on the likely cost of your case at the very outset;
- If there is a need for us to incur any additional costs, we will contact you before we do and will explain our reasons why; and
- We promise that any invoices that we send to you will be clear, set out a description of the work done and the amount charged.
Please contact us directly, if you wish to enquire about pricing of the full range of our services, including:
- Drafting contracts of employment and advising in respect of its terms;
- Drafting employee handbooks and company policies and advising in respect of its terms;
- Advising in respect of disciplinary and grievance procedures;
- Representation in the Employment Tribunal; and
- Drafting or advising in respect of compromise (settlement) agreements.
Every case is different, however, by way of example, please click: “Estimated costs in unfair dismissal case” to learn more about our pricing for bringing and defending claims for unfair or wrongful dismissal.
We have a team of experts ready to assist you with all aspects of employment law. You can contact us using the contact details below or you can get in touch directly with one of the members of our employment team:
- Marcin Durlak, Senior Partner, Head of Employment
- Kamil Tomaszewski, Senior Associate
- Diana Lepadat, Avocat (Romania)
- Karolina Lewandowska, Trainee Solicitor
- Alicja Bielawska, Paralegal
Employment law news and knowledge database
If you want to find out more about employment law news or read articles and case studies drafted by our experts please click here. You will also find a selection of our articles and employment case studies below:
Are you liable for the misdemeanours of your employees?
Grumbles or grievances – why you need to take employee complaints seriously