What can Kamil do for you?
Kamil, an UK qualified Solicitor, who joined IMD Solicitors LLP in August 2017 from one of the UK’s largest law firms, Mills & Reeve LLP, has a wealth of commercial law experience and acts for business clients across a variety of industries and sectors from small to medium sized enterprises through to large public companies both nationally and internationally.
Kamil’s commercial legal expertise includes:
- Contract drafting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Venture Capital & Investments
- Intellectual Property
- Dispute Resolution
Kamil is also an impressive networker and plays an instrumental role in the further development of our commercial department. He is fluent in Polish and English.
Supporting clients’ ambitions
Kamil has recently advised on a number of notable cases including:
- successfully defended a derivate claim where it was alleged out client made a series of unauthorised payments totalling to £2m;
- successfully pursued a breach of copyright and passing-off claim against a competing distributor who engaged in stocking and selling replicas of our client’s H&S products;
- successfully defendant a copyright and IP infringement action initiated by LEGO and Michael Kors against our clients, UK based whole sellers. The value of the claim exceeded £1.2m and £500k respectively;
- drafted CQC-exempted commercial agreements for a care home agency involved a three-fold business model (provider, carer, client);
- advised on a number of contracts and legal documents for technology clients offering very innovative solutions such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), online radio network, online broadcasting movable billboards and IT workflow solutions ;
- a sale of a London-based frozen food wholesaler in London – value £0.5m; and
- a group restructure and sale of 4 polish Shops in Crewe and Stoke – value £0.5m.
Kamil’s favourite case so far was a corporate restructure of a professional London-based volleyball team worth over £5m.
What do others say about Kamil?
Kamil has been recommended by our clients:
- “Your involvement and commitment were absolutely exceptional”,
- “Speed of communication and arranging urgent matters as well as efficiency were all in one place.”
- “Thank you very much for your reliable support and dedicated time.”
- “Kamil is a professional lawyer. Friendly and above all, he does his job really well and I highly recommend him and his firm. They are professionals in what they do. I was very pleased with his services.”
- “Based on your recommendation for an amicable settlement of the dispute, which now appears to be legally correct and economic, our client acknowledges that he should have done so before. Unfortunately, he did not have enough expertise, legal opinions and recommendations that he only got from you, to do so. On behalf of our client and for me I sincerely thank you for the legal services provided.”
- “Mr. Kamil’s approach to the case is very professional. At the beginning of our cooperation, Kamil helped us to maintain the peace we needed. Each time we contacted, we always received a lot of information and advice. We always had time for our own thoughts. The unyielding and professionalism of Mr. Kamil made it easier to reach a settlement. We were very pleased because the settlement was satisfying for us. We can recommend Mr. Kamil’s legal assistance to anyone. Thanks to him, we can continue to live normally.”