Having previously joined IMD from one of Manchester’s largest law firms in June 2016 and being quickly promoted Partner in August 2017, Olexandr now provides services on consultancy basis. As well as overseeing the work of the department and conducting work on highly complex matters being dealt with by the firm being a Consultant has allowed Olexandr to provide exceptional personal service to clients.
Olexandr advises on an extensive range of commercial and corporate matters concerning both regional and international transactions. Olexandr’s experience includes:
- Conducting cross-border company mergers, including a court reported Cross-Border Regulations merger of  EWHC 3218(Ch);
- International Joint Venture Projects, including projects involving large scale manufacturing and distribution operations;
- International Construction Projects , including multi-national construction project in Kuwait as well as various construction disputes in the UK;
- Project management of multi-jurisdictional projects;
- Providing extensive corporate and contract advice to entertainment industry;
- Regularly dealing with commercial disputes involving parties from multiple jurisdictions;
- Advising clients on a variety of regulatory matters concerning international transactions or freight.
Olexandr possesses an acute knowledge of the law of contract, having advised banks and law firms (in other jurisdictions) on both, construction as well as disputes, involving their contractual documents. Being a Russian speaker, Olexandr is regularly approached by our clients from the CIS to undertake their contract work.
See what our clients say about Olexandr:
“IMD Solicitors’ commercial team helped us to complete a cross-border merger with a German company. The legal team guided through the Regulations and prepared the process required to achieve the merger in a timely fashion by handling the Merger Plan, Directors’ report, tax issues and UK courts and relevant authorities. Throughout the complex six-month process I was impressed by our lead solicitors, Olexandr Kyrychenko’s, knowledge when it came to pre-empting potentially time consuming judicial questions, but also his determination to navigate the most commercially sound alternatives, making the merger relatively straightforward to implement. I would certainly recommend Olexandr and IMD Solicitors’ commercial team to anyone”
Fortress Capital Advisors – International Group Restructuring, Cross-Border Merger
“We instructed IMD Solicitors to help us with a new project … We were particularly looking for advice around the tax consequences of donations to the charity but also around receipt of payments to beneficiaries. [Olexandr Kyrychenko] provided us with up to date and robust advice and was also able to draft important documentation for us which has protected our position moving forward …. We could not be happier with the service provided and would have no hesitation to recommend IMD Solicitors to any other charity or business seeking legal advice”
Alivia Foundation – Commercial Contracts and Company Compliance