At every stage of life, you’ll want to protect the future for both you and your loved ones, especially when it comes to your minor children.
We totally understand that talking about the eventuality of your death can be uncomfortable, but making your wishes clear now, can save a lot of future worry.
Making a Will is the only way to be certain that your wishes will be met after you die. So many people put it off but without a Will your assets will pass to your relatives in accordance with intestacy rules and those often aren’t the people or causes you intend your assets to go to.
A Will is a legally binding document that will stop this from happening. It can also help to ensure that your children are looked after by a person that you see as the most suitable to entrust the safety and future of your children in their hands. Appointment of a Guardian for your children allows that the person you have named in your Will to acquire Parental Responsibility in the event of your death. Protecting a child’s future is without a doubt every parent’s most important duty, and a Will in place can help to ensure that the child receives best possible care.
We will advise you on what needs to be considered and what needs to be done to secure effective appointment of a guardian.
When making a decision about instructing a Law Firm to deal with your Will, you should ensure that they are able to offer you bespoke service, tailored to your needs and individual circumstances.
Badly drafted Wills are extremely dangerous for families and can cause all kinds of upset and arguments. If a Will is badly drafted it can cause uncertainty and that will only give rise to future issues. Leaving a properly prepared Will should remove any doubt as to who you want to benefit from your estate and avoid additional stress for your family at an already difficult time.
Our multi-cultural wills and probate lawyers can expertly draft your Will for you (or update one you may have already), which can be safely kept at our firm and, should you wish, we can also deal with the administration of your estate.
Get in touch today so that we can help you get your affairs in order.
Funding your case
Will Writing – Bronze Service – £200.00 plus VAT
Not having a Will, or failing to have it written properly, can cause huge amount of unnecessary stress and upset for your loved ones; safeguard against this by choosing our expert solicitors.
Our £200.00 plus VAT fixed fee Will writing service ensures you have everything you need to be fully organised and prepared for the future.
Our Will Service can also include a mirror Will if you have a spouse or partner for just £349.00 plus VAT for both Wills.
Bronze Will Writing Service includes:
- Skype conference with client to confirm instructions
- Appointing up to 4 executors and guardians for children under 18
- Conferring up to 10 monetary gifts and up to 10 items as gifts
- A will listing your intending beneficiaries of the estate
- Provisions for simple funeral wishes
- Signing at home, checked by your solicitor
- Free lifetime storage for your will
The Bronze Will Writing Service does not include:
- An overview of inheritance tax advice or tax planning Advice
- Protective property trusts
- Rights of occupation
- Life interest, discretionary, or other complex trusts
- Disabled persons trusts
- Leaving out family members
- Mental capacity issues
- Registration of the Will
Will Writing – Gold Service – standard hourly rate
A Will, or failing to have it written properly, can cause huge amount of unnecessary stress and upset for your loved ones; safeguard against this by choosing our expert solicitors.
Our bespoke will writing service ensures you have everything you need to be fully organised and prepared for the future.
We ask for a payment of £500.00 plus Vat on account and that should be sufficient to cover an hour of our time to confirm instructions and an hour for drafting
The Gold Will Writing Service includes:
- Appointment can be scheduled in one of our office to discuss and advise you in relation to the content of the Will or we can attend the client at home ( we may ask to pay for travel expenses)
- Preparing a Will in accordance with your wishes after you have received the advice. If required, but this is not covered within the estimate of £500.00 plus Vat, we will also deal with obtaining detail advice on Tax Planning from an expert specializing in inheritance Tax Planning
- Signing at home with a solicitor present or at one of our offices
- Registration with Certainty, the National Will Register backed by the Law Society
- Free Lifetime storage for your Will