Senior Associate Solicitor
Wiktor Joined IMD Solicitors in August 2019 and is currently the Head of Personal Injury Department.
Wiktor leads a team of experienced international lawyers representing claimants in employers liability, road traffic accident, public liability and accidents abroad cases. The team has strong litigation experience and significant experience in dealing with major trauma and serious injury cases throughout the UK and in Europe.
Wiktor specialises in assisting those who have suffered life changing injuries such as brain or spinal injuries. He also acts for those who suffered multiple severe orthopaedic injuries, amputations and works with families of fatal accident victims.
Wiktor has recently been involved in a number of successful settlements:
- Steel worker suffering partial amputation of his foot £655,000 compensation
- Builder suffering severe orthopaedic injuries to his legs when a scaffolding he was working collapsed £205.000 compensation
- Cyclist suffering head injuries £40,000 compensation
- Motorcyclist suffering multiple fractures and internal injuries when a vehicle he was overtaking collided with him £165,000 compensation
- Cement factory worker suffering fractures to the back as a result of a fall from the height £150,000 compensation
- Factory worker suffering partial loss of vision in one eye £275,000 compensation
- Health worker in mental institution assaulted by a patient and suffering severe fractures £55,000 compensation
- Warehouse worker who developed chronic pain condition after suffering injury to the back at work £100,000 compensation
- Factory worker suffering brain injury £105.000 compensation
Read what clients say about Wiktor on Review Solicitors: